STOPTOBER – THE 28 DAY STOP SMOKING CHALLENGE
Stoptober is a 28-day stop smoking challenge helping people nationally quit for good. Evidence shows that if you stop smoking for 28 days, you’re 5 times more likely to stop for good.
We provide a free 12 week quit smoking programme for all Surrey residents.
Our free stop smoking service gives you access to a dedicated advisor who will support you throughout your quit attempt. We will see you (up to a maximum of 12 appointments) to help you remain smoke free.
You’re three times more likely to quit with our support.
What you get
– Weekly telephone appointments with a stop smoking advisor
– One You Surrey Quit guide and other resources to help you quit
– Access to stop smoking medication (nicotine patches, nicotine gum, Zyban)
– Access to online exercise classes with The Other Room Gym.
– Optional Facebook group for peer-to-peer support